Browsing the Web
The corresponding commands are:
Adding More Commands
If you have activated
the software to add new commands, you may want to consider adding commands for the following:
|Go to Home||(ALT-HOME in Internet Explorer)|
|Add to Favorites||(ALT-F, A, ENTER in Internet Explorer)|
|Search||(CTRL-E in Internet Explorer)|
You could also add all of your favorite websites to appear at your command by simply creating voice commands for them. For more information, see the instructions below.
Adding A Website
- Click on the "New" button to create a new command.
- Enter the "Phrase" you would like to use to open this website
- Check the option called "System Command"
- Enter the URL into the action box.
- Click the "Add" button to finish the process.
Now test your new command. Did it open your web page?